Amanda Bynes pleads not guilty in hit-and-runs
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 20
- Photo: WENN2 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital4 of 20
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.5 of 20
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital6 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 20
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI12 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: WENN14 of 20
- Photo: Rex USA/Warner Bros.15 of 20
- Photo: Patrick Rideaux/Rex USA16 of 20
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA17 of 20
- Photo: GSI18 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
LOS ANGELES (AP) — An attorney for Amanda Bynes has entered a not guilty plea in a misdemeanor case that accuses the actress of two hit-and-runs.
RELATED: What happened to Amanda?
Attorney Richard Hutton entered the plea on Bynes' behalf during a brief court hearing Thursday in Los Angeles. The actress's case is due back in court on Oct. 19 and Bynes must be booked on the charges within two days of that hearing.
Los Angeles prosecutors accuse Bynes of leaving the scene of two accidents, one on April 10 and another on Aug. 4, without providing proper information. The first incident occurred just days after Bynes was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving after grazing a sheriff's patrol car. She has pleaded not guilty in that case.
Hutton declined comment on Bynes' cases.
RELATED: Celebs who've been bridesmaids
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite