- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP1 of 7
- Photo: RD / Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: JC1/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
By Brenda Rodriguez with reporting by Andrea Tagle
First Megan Fox, and now Julianne Moore? Amanda Seyfried is turning into quite the lady kisser, at least on the big screen. Soon after making an appearance at the Academy Awards, the "Big Love" star was back to work promoting her new erotic thriller "Chloe" costarring Moore. And, let us tell you, things get heated between these two. Check out what Seyfried has to say about kissing girls, her funny tattoo and her Oscar dreams.
You have "Minge" tattooed on your foot. What does it mean?
Amanda Seyfried: It's a nickname, it's evolved into kind of an endearing term, a term of endearment. I don't really take that many things seriously so I thought, "Hey, why not?" I wanted to know what a tattoo felt like. I got it in October, and a couple of us have it. "Minge" [is] slang in Britain for like, "vagina." I don't know, a lot of people think I don't know what it means, but I've lived there before I know what it means.
You have some pretty sexy scenes with Julianna Moore in "Chloe." And, of course, can't forget your kiss with Megan Fox in "Jennifer's Body." Do you take that kind of stuff seriously?
AS: You can't really, man. You gotta laugh, when you're doing any kind of intimate scene whether it be with a man or a woman. You just gotta kinda take it as it is.
RELATED VIDEO: Amanda Seyfried is Temptress in 'Chloe'
So, who's the better kisser? Julianne or Megan?
AS: Oh, [hahaha] I don't know.
What was it like working with such strong actors like Julianne and Liam Neeson in "Chloe"?
AS: I just trust them so much ... Julianne and Liam are so good with what to do and it makes it so much easier for me to do my job as well.
RELATED: Read Amanda's bio
Is there a scene from another movie that means a lot to you?
AS: Umm, just one scene in one movie? Honestly, I don't know. I watched "Romeo + Juliet" so much as a child, a young girl, well a pre-pubescent girl I guess, and that movie put me into this other, kind of passionate, lover feel. I gotta do this, I gotta portray this, whatever love is, this classic love story ... [is] just so powerful, I understood it then and just wanted to be able to do that.
RELATED: Check out Amanda's filmography
You went to the Oscars on Sunday. Do you ever dream about getting an Oscar?
AS: No. I don't really have any expectations ... It'd be nice, it wouldn't be bad, it'd be wonderful. Umm, but I'm not really doing things based on, you know, what the Academy is going to say.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite