Amanda Seyfried gets mistaken for Lindsay Lohan at the airport
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: WP#ZO5/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBOMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:59:02 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight Lineup
Amanda Seyfried isn't often compared to Lindsay Lohan, her co-star in the 2004 comedy "Mean Girls" -- but that's exactly what happened to the starlet on March 28. "I just got mistaken for a Ms. Lohan at Newark Airport," the 27-year-old "Les Misérables" actress told her Twitter followers.
The "Lovelace" star strolled through the New Jersey airport wearing ripped jeans, red sunglasses and a black sweater. That same night, 26-year-old Lohan attended a John John denim photo call at Rua Oscar Freire in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
When movie exec Sarah Schechter jokingly told Seyfried, "I do that all the time when I see you," the actress replied, "I get it." Schechter then said the "bigger mistake" was flying out of Newark airport; Seyfried wrote, "I couldn't agree with you more at this moment."
Seyfried and Lohan haven't exactly kept in touch since sharing the screen alongside Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert and Tina Fey. "Lindsay was great on 'Mean Girls.' I think that was before she got a little nuts," Seyfried told Teen Vogue in 2008. "I've met some people who are just so freaking distraught and who don't know how to handle it. ... I kind of don't expect some of these girls who've been working since they were two to be sane. This business is just weird when you're young."
Despite her feelings for Lohan, in a January 2012 interview with the Los Angeles Times, Seyfried said she still views "Mean Girls" as "my best work."
"I was so innocent. I was so green," Seyfried explained. "I look back, and I'm like, 'Really, I thought I was doing a terrible job.' But it was written so well and so wonderfully directed. [Director] Mark Waters made me look good; he made me funny. And Tina Fey wrote the coolest script of all time. I'm so grateful for every experience."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite