Amanda Seyfried gets mistaken for Lindsay Lohan at the airport
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: WP#ZO5/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Amanda Seyfried isn't often compared to Lindsay Lohan, her co-star in the 2004 comedy "Mean Girls" -- but that's exactly what happened to the starlet on March 28. "I just got mistaken for a Ms. Lohan at Newark Airport," the 27-year-old "Les Misérables" actress told her Twitter followers.
The "Lovelace" star strolled through the New Jersey airport wearing ripped jeans, red sunglasses and a black sweater. That same night, 26-year-old Lohan attended a John John denim photo call at Rua Oscar Freire in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
When movie exec Sarah Schechter jokingly told Seyfried, "I do that all the time when I see you," the actress replied, "I get it." Schechter then said the "bigger mistake" was flying out of Newark airport; Seyfried wrote, "I couldn't agree with you more at this moment."
Seyfried and Lohan haven't exactly kept in touch since sharing the screen alongside Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert and Tina Fey. "Lindsay was great on 'Mean Girls.' I think that was before she got a little nuts," Seyfried told Teen Vogue in 2008. "I've met some people who are just so freaking distraught and who don't know how to handle it. ... I kind of don't expect some of these girls who've been working since they were two to be sane. This business is just weird when you're young."
Despite her feelings for Lohan, in a January 2012 interview with the Los Angeles Times, Seyfried said she still views "Mean Girls" as "my best work."
"I was so innocent. I was so green," Seyfried explained. "I look back, and I'm like, 'Really, I thought I was doing a terrible job.' But it was written so well and so wonderfully directed. [Director] Mark Waters made me look good; he made me funny. And Tina Fey wrote the coolest script of all time. I'm so grateful for every experience."
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite