Amanda Seyfried gets mistaken for Lindsay Lohan at the airport
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: WP#ZO5/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Amanda Seyfried isn't often compared to Lindsay Lohan, her co-star in the 2004 comedy "Mean Girls" -- but that's exactly what happened to the starlet on March 28. "I just got mistaken for a Ms. Lohan at Newark Airport," the 27-year-old "Les Misérables" actress told her Twitter followers.
The "Lovelace" star strolled through the New Jersey airport wearing ripped jeans, red sunglasses and a black sweater. That same night, 26-year-old Lohan attended a John John denim photo call at Rua Oscar Freire in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
When movie exec Sarah Schechter jokingly told Seyfried, "I do that all the time when I see you," the actress replied, "I get it." Schechter then said the "bigger mistake" was flying out of Newark airport; Seyfried wrote, "I couldn't agree with you more at this moment."
Seyfried and Lohan haven't exactly kept in touch since sharing the screen alongside Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert and Tina Fey. "Lindsay was great on 'Mean Girls.' I think that was before she got a little nuts," Seyfried told Teen Vogue in 2008. "I've met some people who are just so freaking distraught and who don't know how to handle it. ... I kind of don't expect some of these girls who've been working since they were two to be sane. This business is just weird when you're young."
Despite her feelings for Lohan, in a January 2012 interview with the Los Angeles Times, Seyfried said she still views "Mean Girls" as "my best work."
"I was so innocent. I was so green," Seyfried explained. "I look back, and I'm like, 'Really, I thought I was doing a terrible job.' But it was written so well and so wonderfully directed. [Director] Mark Waters made me look good; he made me funny. And Tina Fey wrote the coolest script of all time. I'm so grateful for every experience."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite