Amanda Seyfried gets mistaken for Lindsay Lohan at the airport
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: WP#ZO5/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Amanda Seyfried isn't often compared to Lindsay Lohan, her co-star in the 2004 comedy "Mean Girls" -- but that's exactly what happened to the starlet on March 28. "I just got mistaken for a Ms. Lohan at Newark Airport," the 27-year-old "Les Misérables" actress told her Twitter followers.
The "Lovelace" star strolled through the New Jersey airport wearing ripped jeans, red sunglasses and a black sweater. That same night, 26-year-old Lohan attended a John John denim photo call at Rua Oscar Freire in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
When movie exec Sarah Schechter jokingly told Seyfried, "I do that all the time when I see you," the actress replied, "I get it." Schechter then said the "bigger mistake" was flying out of Newark airport; Seyfried wrote, "I couldn't agree with you more at this moment."
Seyfried and Lohan haven't exactly kept in touch since sharing the screen alongside Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert and Tina Fey. "Lindsay was great on 'Mean Girls.' I think that was before she got a little nuts," Seyfried told Teen Vogue in 2008. "I've met some people who are just so freaking distraught and who don't know how to handle it. ... I kind of don't expect some of these girls who've been working since they were two to be sane. This business is just weird when you're young."
Despite her feelings for Lohan, in a January 2012 interview with the Los Angeles Times, Seyfried said she still views "Mean Girls" as "my best work."
"I was so innocent. I was so green," Seyfried explained. "I look back, and I'm like, 'Really, I thought I was doing a terrible job.' But it was written so well and so wonderfully directed. [Director] Mark Waters made me look good; he made me funny. And Tina Fey wrote the coolest script of all time. I'm so grateful for every experience."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite