- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 25
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 25
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 25
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 25
- Photo: LTA/WENN6 of 25
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/StarTraks7 of 25
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 25
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks9 of 25
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks10 of 25
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN11 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 25
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA13 of 25
- Photo: COBO/GSI14 of 25
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN15 of 25
- Photo: VAET/GSI16 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 25
- Photo: WENN18 of 25
- Photo: Tom Meinelt/Splash News19 of 25
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage20 of 25
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP21 of 25
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG22 of 25
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks23 of 25
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA24 of 25
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
By Paris Hampton and Molly McGonigle
Amanda Seyfried has been a mainstay on red carpets for quite some time now. And with the worldwide success of "Les Misérables," she finds herself making the rounds at all the award shows. But first things first: What's a girl to wear to all of these fabulous events?
"I have no idea what I'm wearing," she told Wonderwall at the National Board of Review Awards Gala in New York on Jan. 8. "To be honest with you, as soon as I land tomorrow [in Los Angeles] my stylist Allison will show me some dresses she'll think I might like."
RELATED: Amanda and more celebs out and about
Ever the red carpet veteran, Amanda already has a few designers on her radar. “Valentino is always good for an awards show. I think Stella McCartney is always doing something really fun.”
Thankfully, while she's been busy attending, she has people already on the case to find perfect gowns for the occasion. "My publicist usually tells me what she wants me to wear," she said. "Then I usually fight with her and then I usually wear what she wants me to wear."
RELATED: Check out the year's funniest pics
Even though she's been in the spotlight for years, Amanda still gets excited about the perks of being an actress in Hollywood.
"Going to this premiere ["Les Misérables"] in London [was so glamorous]," she said. "I saw myself up on the huge screens on the red carpet. It was kind of cheesy but at the same time, really amazing."
And while she's all about glamming up for big events, Amanda wants nothing more than a low-key Valentine's Day. "I'll probably hang out with my dog." Such sweet, puppy love to look forward to!
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite