Amanda Seyfried is the new face of Givenchy
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: SK712/ Starlitepics/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- Bryan Cranston Meets His Idol, Dodgers Announcer Vin Scully (Photo)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:09:00 AM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in Cincinnati
Amanda Seyfried is officially a style star. The 27-year-old actress has just signed on to be the new face of Givenchy.
Seyfried will be representing the designer's perfume, Very Irresistible Givenchy, replacing Liv Tyler.
And what did the always candid Seyfried have to say when Givenchy offered her the highly coveted gig?
"F--- yeah," she tells WWD. "It's an honest collaboration. I'm proud to be a part of [the brands I'm involved with] because what they do is really cool, especially Givenchy -- they're so artistic. And I feel like I have a foot in the fashion industry now."
Her campaign will include both print and TV ads, with the print ads hitting magazines in October.
But don't expect any of her own celebrity fragrances anytime soon.
"They're hard work, and the more you do, they take away from your work as an actor," she says. "I'm doing these two campaigns [she also represents skincare line Clé de Peau Beauté] because I care about them and the people involved. They're great things to be attached to."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite