Amanda Seyfried is the new face of Givenchy
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: SK712/ Starlitepics/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's Family
Amanda Seyfried is officially a style star. The 27-year-old actress has just signed on to be the new face of Givenchy.
Seyfried will be representing the designer's perfume, Very Irresistible Givenchy, replacing Liv Tyler.
And what did the always candid Seyfried have to say when Givenchy offered her the highly coveted gig?
"F--- yeah," she tells WWD. "It's an honest collaboration. I'm proud to be a part of [the brands I'm involved with] because what they do is really cool, especially Givenchy -- they're so artistic. And I feel like I have a foot in the fashion industry now."
Her campaign will include both print and TV ads, with the print ads hitting magazines in October.
But don't expect any of her own celebrity fragrances anytime soon.
"They're hard work, and the more you do, they take away from your work as an actor," she says. "I'm doing these two campaigns [she also represents skincare line Clé de Peau Beauté] because I care about them and the people involved. They're great things to be attached to."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite