Amanda Seyfried is the new face of Givenchy
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: SK712/ Starlitepics/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- LA Film Critics: Lupita Nyong'o Named Best Supporting ActressMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:20:58 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &am
Amanda Seyfried is officially a style star. The 27-year-old actress has just signed on to be the new face of Givenchy.
Seyfried will be representing the designer's perfume, Very Irresistible Givenchy, replacing Liv Tyler.
And what did the always candid Seyfried have to say when Givenchy offered her the highly coveted gig?
"F--- yeah," she tells WWD. "It's an honest collaboration. I'm proud to be a part of [the brands I'm involved with] because what they do is really cool, especially Givenchy -- they're so artistic. And I feel like I have a foot in the fashion industry now."
Her campaign will include both print and TV ads, with the print ads hitting magazines in October.
But don't expect any of her own celebrity fragrances anytime soon.
"They're hard work, and the more you do, they take away from your work as an actor," she says. "I'm doing these two campaigns [she also represents skincare line Clé de Peau Beauté] because I care about them and the people involved. They're great things to be attached to."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite