Amanda Seyfried is the new face of Givenchy
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: SK712/ Starlitepics/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Amanda Seyfried is officially a style star. The 27-year-old actress has just signed on to be the new face of Givenchy.
Seyfried will be representing the designer's perfume, Very Irresistible Givenchy, replacing Liv Tyler.
And what did the always candid Seyfried have to say when Givenchy offered her the highly coveted gig?
"F--- yeah," she tells WWD. "It's an honest collaboration. I'm proud to be a part of [the brands I'm involved with] because what they do is really cool, especially Givenchy -- they're so artistic. And I feel like I have a foot in the fashion industry now."
Her campaign will include both print and TV ads, with the print ads hitting magazines in October.
But don't expect any of her own celebrity fragrances anytime soon.
"They're hard work, and the more you do, they take away from your work as an actor," she says. "I'm doing these two campaigns [she also represents skincare line Clé de Peau Beauté] because I care about them and the people involved. They're great things to be attached to."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite