Amber Heard flashes huge engagement ring with Johnny Depp at Texas Film Awards
- Photo: AW3/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Arnold Wells/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Rex USA3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
There's that beautiful bling! Amber Heard received an award at the Texas Film Awards in Austin, Tex., on Thursday, and supporting her on the red carpet was none other than smiling fiance Johnny Depp. Multiple eyewitnesses at the event tell Us Weekly that the two lovebirds were adorable together.
"They were holding hands as they walked in and onto the red-carpet," one insider tells Us. "They seemed very in love."
The "3 Days to Kill" actress, 27, looked elegant in an eclectic short-sleeve black mesh Ulyana Sergeenko dress, which she paired with red heels. Most noticeable, however, was the gigantic sparkling diamond on Heard's left ring finger.
Fifty-year-old Depp, on his end, complemented his love's black outfit in an oversize black wool coat, hat, and spectacles. Joining Heard and Depp at the event were her parents, Paige Parsons and David Heard.
Heard, a native of the Texas city, was honored by the Austin Film Society with the Rising Star Award. "I always prefer to shoot the gun than wear a wedding dress," the actress said last month at the film's press conference in Beverly Hills. "It's far more interesting to me." Ryan Kavanaugh, CEO of Relativity Media (which distributed 3 Days to Kill), presented the blonde beauty with the award at the event, where Depp and Heard "took photos and sat together."
The couple later left the event together with Depp's "arm around her" as they walked to their car. "They didn't stay for the after party," an eyewitness tells Us. Once the couple got to their vehicle, the source says Depp "helped [Heard] into the car!" before standing on the rail and waving to fans.
"He seemed very protective over her," the insider adds. "And they were just adorable overall."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite