Amber Tamblyn, 29, Weds David Cross, 48
- Photo: JMF/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: KH1/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.4 of 13
- Photo: JM11/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: MARK J TERRILL/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Promotional10 of 13
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: D.Maryannakis/Johns/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
Another Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants star is off the market!
Actress Amber Tamblyn, 29, married actor David Cross, 48, over the weekend, a source confirms to Us Weekly. Filmmaker/director Lance Bangs shared an Instagram photo of the newlyweds dancing at their ceremony on Saturday.
"Yo La Tengo playing Superchunk, Mission of Burma, and Pixies covers at David and Amber's wedding," Bangs, 40, captioned his shot. In the photo, Tamblyn wraps her arms around her husband while slow dancing.
The longtime couple confirmed their engagement to Us in August 2011. This is the first marriage for both Tamblyn and the Arrested Development actor.
Tambyln recently celebrated Blake Lively's wedding with Sisterhood costars America Ferrera, 28 and Alexis Bledel, 30.
The friends traveled to Boone Hall Plantation & Garden in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina on Sept. 9 to watch Lively, 25, tie the knot to Ryan Reynolds, 35.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT8 Ice Buckets
From Crowd Ignite