Angelina Jolie Bored in Britain, Might Return to U.S.
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: POA/ARB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: BWP Media/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News14 of 16
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
World War Zzzzzz...
So much for jolly old England. A source tells the new issue of Us Weekly that Angelina Jolie is so unhappy with Brad Pitt's endless days shooting "World War Z" in the U.K. that she's seriously considering leaving the country until he finishes the film.
"She's not pleased being at home while he's on set," the source says. "These are the longest hours he's spent on a set in a while, so it's just her and the kids with not much to do."
Although the 36-year-old mother of six has been out and about with her brood, it remains to be seen whether she will stick it out in Britain, or head back to the states.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite