Angelina Jolie: 'Brad Pitt Knows Me Completely'
- Photo: Israel Leal/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: NPA/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: NPA/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: MUSTAFA QURAISHI/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Spc Philip Adam Turner/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Laurent Gillieron/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
"Brad and I love being together. We enjoy it. We need it, and we always find that special time ... If Brad and I are strong and happy, then our kids have happy parents, and that's the best thing we can give them," she tells the magazine. "Brad knows me completely, exactly as I am, every part of me. He loves me. The kids love me. They know all my flaws and all my oddities. And they accept them ... so I can feel complete."
RELATED: Angelina gets candid in Vanity Fair
The actress says she and Pitt attempt to shelter their kids from the paparazzi by traveling to places "where the kids aren't aware of that kind of thing," and seem to have created a stable home life. "[Brad] takes the kids to school; he visits me on set with the kids. I'm home for dinner, or I'm there for breakfast. We're together all the time. We plan. Brad and I take time off between films to travel, have big experiences, do things together. That's how we work it out."
RELATED: See more pics of Angelina
She says of her bond with her family, "There's never a period when Brad and I are pulled apart. We are not separated for more than three days, ever. We stay really connected. We actually don't go out much. It's funny. We're very homebound. We're very much Mommy and Daddy in our pajamas."
RELATED: Angelina's goodwill journeys
Jolie stars as a double-agent spy in her upcoming film "Salt," opening July 23. Check her out in the latest issue of Parade magazine.
More from ET: Angelina Jolie 'Not Opposed' to Having More Kids
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite