Angelina Jolie: Daughter Vivienne wasn't scared of my 'Maleficent' costume
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 13
- Photo: Disney/Promotional2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: MNB/HSS/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Even dressed up as the evil witch in "Maleficent," Angelina Jolie wasn't able to fool one of her six children -- 5-year-old Vivienne!
While presenting a clip from the upcoming Disney movie "Maleficent" at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, Calif., the actress revealed that her scary costume as the Sleeping Beauty villainess was very frightening for most children to see.
"These little kids would visit the set, and I would think, 'Oh, I am a Disney character,' so I would go over to them, and say, 'Hi there.' They would just scream," she said via EW.com. "One little kid even said, 'Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me.' "
But Jolie's daughter, Vivienne, who plays a young Princess Aurora in the live-action film, wasn't scared of her mom's costume.
"Vivienne was the only 4-year-old who didn't scream when she saw me!" Jolie laughed.
Making her first solo promotional appearance in Hollywood, the actress -- who underwent a preventative double mastectomy in February -- looked stunning in an all-black ensemble. Speaking to the crowd, she revealed that she was thrilled to portray the evil villainess of "Sleeping Beauty."
"My children love Disney," she shared, per EW.com. "You know you can bring your kids to a Disney film."
"Since I was a little girl, Maleficent was always my favorite," she added. "I was terrified of her, but I was so drawn to her. She had this elegance and grace, and yet she was so cruel. Just wonderfully and deliciously cruel."
In addition to Vivienne and twin brother Knox, Jolie and fiance Brad Pitt are parents to Maddox, 11; Pax, 9; Zahara, 8; and Shiloh, 7. Pax and Zahara also make cameos on the film, which hits theaters July 2, 2014.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite