Angelina Jolie: Daughter Vivienne wasn't scared of my 'Maleficent' costume
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 13
- Photo: Disney/Promotional2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: MNB/HSS/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Arrow Postmortem: Who Paid the Ultimate Price for Oliver's Sins? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:00:00 PM
- Netflix Orders a Spanish-Language Soccer, Er, Futbol ComedyMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 5:44:00 PM
- Jennifer Garner Is Producing a Scripted Supernatural Series for... Bravo?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 5:32:00 PM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone Boy
Even dressed up as the evil witch in "Maleficent," Angelina Jolie wasn't able to fool one of her six children -- 5-year-old Vivienne!
While presenting a clip from the upcoming Disney movie "Maleficent" at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, Calif., the actress revealed that her scary costume as the Sleeping Beauty villainess was very frightening for most children to see.
"These little kids would visit the set, and I would think, 'Oh, I am a Disney character,' so I would go over to them, and say, 'Hi there.' They would just scream," she said via EW.com. "One little kid even said, 'Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me.' "
But Jolie's daughter, Vivienne, who plays a young Princess Aurora in the live-action film, wasn't scared of her mom's costume.
"Vivienne was the only 4-year-old who didn't scream when she saw me!" Jolie laughed.
Making her first solo promotional appearance in Hollywood, the actress -- who underwent a preventative double mastectomy in February -- looked stunning in an all-black ensemble. Speaking to the crowd, she revealed that she was thrilled to portray the evil villainess of "Sleeping Beauty."
"My children love Disney," she shared, per EW.com. "You know you can bring your kids to a Disney film."
"Since I was a little girl, Maleficent was always my favorite," she added. "I was terrified of her, but I was so drawn to her. She had this elegance and grace, and yet she was so cruel. Just wonderfully and deliciously cruel."
In addition to Vivienne and twin brother Knox, Jolie and fiance Brad Pitt are parents to Maddox, 11; Pax, 9; Zahara, 8; and Shiloh, 7. Pax and Zahara also make cameos on the film, which hits theaters July 2, 2014.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite