Angelina Jolie: Daughter Vivienne wasn't scared of my 'Maleficent' costume
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 13
- Photo: Disney/Promotional2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: MNB/HSS/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Even dressed up as the evil witch in "Maleficent," Angelina Jolie wasn't able to fool one of her six children -- 5-year-old Vivienne!
While presenting a clip from the upcoming Disney movie "Maleficent" at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, Calif., the actress revealed that her scary costume as the Sleeping Beauty villainess was very frightening for most children to see.
"These little kids would visit the set, and I would think, 'Oh, I am a Disney character,' so I would go over to them, and say, 'Hi there.' They would just scream," she said via EW.com. "One little kid even said, 'Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me.' "
But Jolie's daughter, Vivienne, who plays a young Princess Aurora in the live-action film, wasn't scared of her mom's costume.
"Vivienne was the only 4-year-old who didn't scream when she saw me!" Jolie laughed.
Making her first solo promotional appearance in Hollywood, the actress -- who underwent a preventative double mastectomy in February -- looked stunning in an all-black ensemble. Speaking to the crowd, she revealed that she was thrilled to portray the evil villainess of "Sleeping Beauty."
"My children love Disney," she shared, per EW.com. "You know you can bring your kids to a Disney film."
"Since I was a little girl, Maleficent was always my favorite," she added. "I was terrified of her, but I was so drawn to her. She had this elegance and grace, and yet she was so cruel. Just wonderfully and deliciously cruel."
In addition to Vivienne and twin brother Knox, Jolie and fiance Brad Pitt are parents to Maddox, 11; Pax, 9; Zahara, 8; and Shiloh, 7. Pax and Zahara also make cameos on the film, which hits theaters July 2, 2014.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite