Angelina Jolie gushes about ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton in new book
- Photo: Tammie Arroyo/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: FA1/HSS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: CAP/PPG/JH/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasam/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Newly-engaged Angelina Jolie has poured her heart out about ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton in the foreword of his memoirs.
The actress split from the Oscar winner a decade ago, but it is clear she still has feelings for her former partner as she plans to wed Brad Pitt.
RELATED: Check Out Angelina's Engagement Ring
Cooing about the actor in the foreword of his new book The Billy Bob Tapes: A Cave Full of Ghosts, Jolie writes, "[Thornton] has an unmatchable wit and can make you laugh until your face hurts," adding that the star "has a big beautiful heart."
Jolie will never forget how clever her eccentric ex-husband is: "To be with him is like being with a mad mathematician. He is constantly counting and repeating."
The actress concludes with a touching tribute to Thornton, adding, "Some people walk through life able to quiet the voices in their heads. He can't. And I, and everyone else who knows him well, we love him for it. I know one thing: The world would certainly be a hell of a lot more dull if that man weren't in it."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite