Angelina Jolie gushes about ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton in new book
- Photo: Tammie Arroyo/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: FA1/HSS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: CAP/PPG/JH/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasam/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Newly-engaged Angelina Jolie has poured her heart out about ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton in the foreword of his memoirs.
The actress split from the Oscar winner a decade ago, but it is clear she still has feelings for her former partner as she plans to wed Brad Pitt.
RELATED: Check Out Angelina's Engagement Ring
Cooing about the actor in the foreword of his new book The Billy Bob Tapes: A Cave Full of Ghosts, Jolie writes, "[Thornton] has an unmatchable wit and can make you laugh until your face hurts," adding that the star "has a big beautiful heart."
Jolie will never forget how clever her eccentric ex-husband is: "To be with him is like being with a mad mathematician. He is constantly counting and repeating."
The actress concludes with a touching tribute to Thornton, adding, "Some people walk through life able to quiet the voices in their heads. He can't. And I, and everyone else who knows him well, we love him for it. I know one thing: The world would certainly be a hell of a lot more dull if that man weren't in it."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlond Babes
From Crowd Ignite