Angelina Jolie Handcuffs Purse to Wrist in Toronto
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: RRE/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: MMF/ZJF/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: New York/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Earl/Parsons/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott exclusively for Vanity Fair/.11 of 15
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott exclusively for Vanity Fair/.12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures13 of 15
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Fox News to Air Documentary '13 Hours at Benghazi The Inside Story'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:24:00 PM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
Once a wild child, always a wild child!
Angelina Jolie carried a unique fashion accessory to Brad Pitt's "Moneyball" premiere Friday night in Toronto: a gold clutch that was actually handcuffed to her wrist.
The actress, 36, carried the Louis Vuitton Lockit PM Devotion clutch. She paired the shiny gold bag with a sleek black dress.
Earlier this year, Jolie modeled for Louis Vuitton's Core Values campaign, which was shot on location in Cambodia. The Salt star was reportedly paid millions for the ad, which she donated to charity.
Tell Us: Do you like Angelina's handcuffed look?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite