Angelina Jolie Handcuffs Purse to Wrist in Toronto
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: RRE/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: MMF/ZJF/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: New York/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Earl/Parsons/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott exclusively for Vanity Fair/.11 of 15
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott exclusively for Vanity Fair/.12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures13 of 15
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Once a wild child, always a wild child!
Angelina Jolie carried a unique fashion accessory to Brad Pitt's "Moneyball" premiere Friday night in Toronto: a gold clutch that was actually handcuffed to her wrist.
The actress, 36, carried the Louis Vuitton Lockit PM Devotion clutch. She paired the shiny gold bag with a sleek black dress.
Earlier this year, Jolie modeled for Louis Vuitton's Core Values campaign, which was shot on location in Cambodia. The Salt star was reportedly paid millions for the ad, which she donated to charity.
Tell Us: Do you like Angelina's handcuffed look?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite