Angelina Jolie Handcuffs Purse to Wrist in Toronto
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: RRE/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: MMF/ZJF/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: New York/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Earl/Parsons/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott exclusively for Vanity Fair/.11 of 15
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott exclusively for Vanity Fair/.12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures13 of 15
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Once a wild child, always a wild child!
Angelina Jolie carried a unique fashion accessory to Brad Pitt's "Moneyball" premiere Friday night in Toronto: a gold clutch that was actually handcuffed to her wrist.
The actress, 36, carried the Louis Vuitton Lockit PM Devotion clutch. She paired the shiny gold bag with a sleek black dress.
Earlier this year, Jolie modeled for Louis Vuitton's Core Values campaign, which was shot on location in Cambodia. The Salt star was reportedly paid millions for the ad, which she donated to charity.
Tell Us: Do you like Angelina's handcuffed look?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite