Angelina Jolie Handcuffs Purse to Wrist in Toronto
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: RRE/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: MMF/ZJF/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: New York/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Earl/Parsons/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott exclusively for Vanity Fair/.11 of 15
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott exclusively for Vanity Fair/.12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures13 of 15
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
Once a wild child, always a wild child!
Angelina Jolie carried a unique fashion accessory to Brad Pitt's "Moneyball" premiere Friday night in Toronto: a gold clutch that was actually handcuffed to her wrist.
The actress, 36, carried the Louis Vuitton Lockit PM Devotion clutch. She paired the shiny gold bag with a sleek black dress.
Earlier this year, Jolie modeled for Louis Vuitton's Core Values campaign, which was shot on location in Cambodia. The Salt star was reportedly paid millions for the ad, which she donated to charity.
Tell Us: Do you like Angelina's handcuffed look?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite