Angelina Jolie Handcuffs Purse to Wrist in Toronto
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: RRE/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: MMF/ZJF/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: New York/Promotional9 of 15
- Photo: Earl/Parsons/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott exclusively for Vanity Fair/.11 of 15
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott exclusively for Vanity Fair/.12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures13 of 15
- Photo: Fred Lee/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
Once a wild child, always a wild child!
Angelina Jolie carried a unique fashion accessory to Brad Pitt's "Moneyball" premiere Friday night in Toronto: a gold clutch that was actually handcuffed to her wrist.
The actress, 36, carried the Louis Vuitton Lockit PM Devotion clutch. She paired the shiny gold bag with a sleek black dress.
Earlier this year, Jolie modeled for Louis Vuitton's Core Values campaign, which was shot on location in Cambodia. The Salt star was reportedly paid millions for the ad, which she donated to charity.
Tell Us: Do you like Angelina's handcuffed look?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite