Angelina Jolie resurfaces in Hollywood at awards show
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 14
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters5 of 14
- Photo: Reuters6 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: V Jackman/FilmMagic8 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Dominique Charriau/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Venturelli/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Jason Tanner/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- LA Film Critics: Lupita Nyong'o Named Best Supporting ActressMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:20:58 AM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as Dick
Surprise ... it's Angelina Jolie! While the music world and A-list fans were celebrating the 2013 Grammys at the Staples Center, the 37-year-old made a more low-key, surprise appearance across town. In one of her first public appearances in months, the actress, director and engaged mother of six was on hand for the 27th Annual American Society of Cinematographers Awards, held at the Grand Ballroom at the Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood, Calif.
Jolie, showcasing her slim figure in a belted Atelier Versace dress walked the red carpet before heading inside. Turns out the event had personal significance for Brad Pitt's fiancee: Jolie presented the ASC Lifetime Achievement Award to Dean Semler, who served as director of photography on her directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey."
Meanwhile, the Oscar winner was certainly at the Grammys in spirit -- with Jennifer Lopez channeling Jolie's infamous, leg-baring 2012 Oscar gown in a sexy Anthony Vaccarello dress.
Did Lopez violate CBS' much-discussed ban on overly sexy attire? "So, as you can see, I read the memo ..." she cracked onstage alongside Pitbull. "You inspired the memo!" the rapper retorted.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite