Angelina Jolie resurfaces in Hollywood at awards show
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 14
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters5 of 14
- Photo: Reuters6 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: V Jackman/FilmMagic8 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Dominique Charriau/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Venturelli/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Jason Tanner/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Surprise ... it's Angelina Jolie! While the music world and A-list fans were celebrating the 2013 Grammys at the Staples Center, the 37-year-old made a more low-key, surprise appearance across town. In one of her first public appearances in months, the actress, director and engaged mother of six was on hand for the 27th Annual American Society of Cinematographers Awards, held at the Grand Ballroom at the Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood, Calif.
Jolie, showcasing her slim figure in a belted Atelier Versace dress walked the red carpet before heading inside. Turns out the event had personal significance for Brad Pitt's fiancee: Jolie presented the ASC Lifetime Achievement Award to Dean Semler, who served as director of photography on her directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey."
Meanwhile, the Oscar winner was certainly at the Grammys in spirit -- with Jennifer Lopez channeling Jolie's infamous, leg-baring 2012 Oscar gown in a sexy Anthony Vaccarello dress.
Did Lopez violate CBS' much-discussed ban on overly sexy attire? "So, as you can see, I read the memo ..." she cracked onstage alongside Pitbull. "You inspired the memo!" the rapper retorted.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite