Angelina Jolie resurfaces in Hollywood at awards show
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 14
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters5 of 14
- Photo: Reuters6 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: V Jackman/FilmMagic8 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Dominique Charriau/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Venturelli/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Jason Tanner/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic GestuMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Review: Prognosis Is Good, Though It Could Take More RisksMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:42:00 AM
- Ratings: 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project' Premieres Suffer Big Drops MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:37:00 AM
- 5 spring trends from London Fashion WeekMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:35:49 AM
- Jezebel Writer Lindy West Joins GQ as Culture WriterMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic Gestu
Surprise ... it's Angelina Jolie! While the music world and A-list fans were celebrating the 2013 Grammys at the Staples Center, the 37-year-old made a more low-key, surprise appearance across town. In one of her first public appearances in months, the actress, director and engaged mother of six was on hand for the 27th Annual American Society of Cinematographers Awards, held at the Grand Ballroom at the Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood, Calif.
Jolie, showcasing her slim figure in a belted Atelier Versace dress walked the red carpet before heading inside. Turns out the event had personal significance for Brad Pitt's fiancee: Jolie presented the ASC Lifetime Achievement Award to Dean Semler, who served as director of photography on her directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey."
Meanwhile, the Oscar winner was certainly at the Grammys in spirit -- with Jennifer Lopez channeling Jolie's infamous, leg-baring 2012 Oscar gown in a sexy Anthony Vaccarello dress.
Did Lopez violate CBS' much-discussed ban on overly sexy attire? "So, as you can see, I read the memo ..." she cracked onstage alongside Pitbull. "You inspired the memo!" the rapper retorted.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite