Angelina Jolie resurfaces in Hollywood at awards show
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 14
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters5 of 14
- Photo: Reuters6 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: V Jackman/FilmMagic8 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Dominique Charriau/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Venturelli/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Jason Tanner/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse Lawsuit
Surprise ... it's Angelina Jolie! While the music world and A-list fans were celebrating the 2013 Grammys at the Staples Center, the 37-year-old made a more low-key, surprise appearance across town. In one of her first public appearances in months, the actress, director and engaged mother of six was on hand for the 27th Annual American Society of Cinematographers Awards, held at the Grand Ballroom at the Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood, Calif.
Jolie, showcasing her slim figure in a belted Atelier Versace dress walked the red carpet before heading inside. Turns out the event had personal significance for Brad Pitt's fiancee: Jolie presented the ASC Lifetime Achievement Award to Dean Semler, who served as director of photography on her directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey."
Meanwhile, the Oscar winner was certainly at the Grammys in spirit -- with Jennifer Lopez channeling Jolie's infamous, leg-baring 2012 Oscar gown in a sexy Anthony Vaccarello dress.
Did Lopez violate CBS' much-discussed ban on overly sexy attire? "So, as you can see, I read the memo ..." she cracked onstage alongside Pitbull. "You inspired the memo!" the rapper retorted.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite