Angelina Jolie resurfaces in Hollywood at awards show
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters4 of 14
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters5 of 14
- Photo: Reuters6 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: V Jackman/FilmMagic8 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: Dominique Charriau/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Venturelli/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Jason Tanner/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Surprise ... it's Angelina Jolie! While the music world and A-list fans were celebrating the 2013 Grammys at the Staples Center, the 37-year-old made a more low-key, surprise appearance across town. In one of her first public appearances in months, the actress, director and engaged mother of six was on hand for the 27th Annual American Society of Cinematographers Awards, held at the Grand Ballroom at the Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood, Calif.
Jolie, showcasing her slim figure in a belted Atelier Versace dress walked the red carpet before heading inside. Turns out the event had personal significance for Brad Pitt's fiancee: Jolie presented the ASC Lifetime Achievement Award to Dean Semler, who served as director of photography on her directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey."
Meanwhile, the Oscar winner was certainly at the Grammys in spirit -- with Jennifer Lopez channeling Jolie's infamous, leg-baring 2012 Oscar gown in a sexy Anthony Vaccarello dress.
Did Lopez violate CBS' much-discussed ban on overly sexy attire? "So, as you can see, I read the memo ..." she cracked onstage alongside Pitbull. "You inspired the memo!" the rapper retorted.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite