Angelina Jolie Shares Her Family's Christmas Adventure Plan
- Photo: PNP/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: MPE/HSS/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Barnes, Heigl in tune in romance 'Jackie and Ryan'MSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 7:47:36 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 9:52 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 6:52:02 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female stories
It's going to be a very Merry Christmas in the Jolie-Pitt household.
During an interview with "On Air with Ryan Seacrest," Angelina Jolie, 35, revealed she's already finished the holiday shopping for her brood.
"I've got it all boxed and ready to go," said the actress, who recently received a Golden Globe nod for her widely panned flick, "The Tourist." "I went through it today. I'm trying to get every stocking right and all the wrapping paper."
But where exactly she and Brad Pitt's six children will be opening their Christmas goodies is being kept after wraps.
"We're going to travel with the kids and go to a random part of the world," said the star. "We're going to travel and have an adventure because that's what we love to do."
And after the holidays? It's back to work for Jolie, who just wrapped filming on her directorial debut in Hungary.
"I go into the editing room in January for a few months," she said, adding that her animated sequel Kung Fu Panda 2 will be out in the spring.
"I'm a little schizophrenic," she joked of her wide-ranging film choices, "but somehow it works out."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite