Angelina Jolie Shares Her Family's Christmas Adventure Plan
- Photo: PNP/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: MPE/HSS/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
It's going to be a very Merry Christmas in the Jolie-Pitt household.
During an interview with "On Air with Ryan Seacrest," Angelina Jolie, 35, revealed she's already finished the holiday shopping for her brood.
"I've got it all boxed and ready to go," said the actress, who recently received a Golden Globe nod for her widely panned flick, "The Tourist." "I went through it today. I'm trying to get every stocking right and all the wrapping paper."
But where exactly she and Brad Pitt's six children will be opening their Christmas goodies is being kept after wraps.
"We're going to travel with the kids and go to a random part of the world," said the star. "We're going to travel and have an adventure because that's what we love to do."
And after the holidays? It's back to work for Jolie, who just wrapped filming on her directorial debut in Hungary.
"I go into the editing room in January for a few months," she said, adding that her animated sequel Kung Fu Panda 2 will be out in the spring.
"I'm a little schizophrenic," she joked of her wide-ranging film choices, "but somehow it works out."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite