Angelina Jolie teams up with Stella McCartney for kids' clothing collection
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 23
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 23
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 23
- Photo: Weir Photos/Splash News5 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 23
- Photo: WENN7 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 23
- Photo: EW/USMagazine9 of 23
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP10 of 23
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 23
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP12 of 23
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP13 of 23
- Photo: @theellenshow/Twitter14 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 23
- Photo: @mariamenounos/Instagram16 of 23
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP17 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage20 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage21 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
Angelina Jolie has collaborated with fashion designer Stella McCartney to create a children's clothing line based on her upcoming "Maleficent" movie.
The actress' new film, about the villain from 1959 classic "Sleeping Beauty," has inspired the children's collection which will be available globally in McCartney's stores and Disney retail outlets in April.
RELATED: BING: Celeb engagement rings
The line will feature footwear and eight clothing styles, including princess dresses and T-shirts, and is aimed at children from the ages of 4 to 14.
A portion of the money raised will be donated to SOS Children's Villages, a charity which provides homes for youngsters in need.
McCartney tells WWD.com, "I've always been a huge fan of Disney growing up, as was my mother, and I grew up watching all the films like most kids did. When the opportunity presented itself and I was invited by Angelina Jolie to visit the film set, I jumped at the chance."
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite