- Photo: B. Cool/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 6
- Photo: Gareth Cattermole/GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Looks like Angelina Jolie is adding one more title to her growing list (working mom, actress, goodwill ambassador): jewelry designer.
Jolie has teamed with former Asprey CEO Robert Procop to release her own jewelry collection, fashion site WWD reported. While Procop has designed for Jolie for the past decade, the two began collaborating over the last year.
"Angelina has very classic style," Procop told WWD. "These are pieces she wears herself." In fact, Jolie has already worn one of their baubles out: She wore a black stone and rose gold necklace to the "Salt" premiere in Berlin last year.
This is the second jewelry line Jolie has released with Procop. Last year, Jolie and Brad Pitt released a limited-edition collection of 10 pieces with Asprey.
However, don't go looking for Jolie's designs in stores: The pieces will be sold privately through Procop's network of clients. Just like her previous collection, all proceeds will go to her charity, the Education Partnership for Children of Conflict.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite