Angelina Jolie to Design Luxe Jewelry
- Photo: B. Cool/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 6
- Photo: Gareth Cattermole/GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
Looks like Angelina Jolie is adding one more title to her growing list (working mom, actress, goodwill ambassador): jewelry designer.
Jolie has teamed with former Asprey CEO Robert Procop to release her own jewelry collection, fashion site WWD reported. While Procop has designed for Jolie for the past decade, the two began collaborating over the last year.
"Angelina has very classic style," Procop told WWD. "These are pieces she wears herself." In fact, Jolie has already worn one of their baubles out: She wore a black stone and rose gold necklace to the "Salt" premiere in Berlin last year.
This is the second jewelry line Jolie has released with Procop. Last year, Jolie and Brad Pitt released a limited-edition collection of 10 pieces with Asprey.
However, don't go looking for Jolie's designs in stores: The pieces will be sold privately through Procop's network of clients. Just like her previous collection, all proceeds will go to her charity, the Education Partnership for Children of Conflict.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT8 Ice Buckets
From Crowd Ignite