Angelina Jolie Treats Pax, Zahara and Shiloh to 'Muppets' in NYC
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: CBS/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Yusuke Nakanishi/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/.14 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
With as many kids movies as there are in theaters at the moment, the Jolie-Pitt clan is taking advantage!
In NYC on Saturday, Angelina Jolie arrived at a movie theater hand-in-hand with daughters Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5 and her 8-year-old son Pax for an early evening screening of "The Muppets." Not in attendance: 10-year-old son Maddox, Brad Pitt and their three-year-old twins, Vivienne and Knox.
The 36-year-old actress looked chic in an all-black outfit, knee-length belted coat and simple black heels. The mom of six wore aviator sunglasses despite it already being dark outside.
Shiloh was dressed in a T-shirt, grey pants, black motorcycle boots and a black hoodie while Zahara wore a camel-colored coat, blue jeans and black shoes. Pax chose jeans and a sweatshirt that doubled as a shark costume. Last Friday, Brad took the kids (minus the twins and Angie), to see Hugo at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, where he narrowly missed his ex Jennifer Aniston and her beau Justin Theroux walking into the theater.
Jolie is currently in NYC for a movie premiere.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBabies of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite