Angelina Jolie Treats Pax, Zahara and Shiloh to 'Muppets' in NYC
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: CBS/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Yusuke Nakanishi/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/.14 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Survivor' Enlists John Rocker as a CastawayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:07:00 AM
- Kristin Bauer van Straten Returning to Once Upon a TimeMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:52:00 AM
- 'Fifty Shades' Jamie Dornan Cast in Miramax's '9th Life of LouisMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:44:00 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Survivor' Enlists John Rocker as a Castaway
With as many kids movies as there are in theaters at the moment, the Jolie-Pitt clan is taking advantage!
In NYC on Saturday, Angelina Jolie arrived at a movie theater hand-in-hand with daughters Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5 and her 8-year-old son Pax for an early evening screening of "The Muppets." Not in attendance: 10-year-old son Maddox, Brad Pitt and their three-year-old twins, Vivienne and Knox.
The 36-year-old actress looked chic in an all-black outfit, knee-length belted coat and simple black heels. The mom of six wore aviator sunglasses despite it already being dark outside.
Shiloh was dressed in a T-shirt, grey pants, black motorcycle boots and a black hoodie while Zahara wore a camel-colored coat, blue jeans and black shoes. Pax chose jeans and a sweatshirt that doubled as a shark costume. Last Friday, Brad took the kids (minus the twins and Angie), to see Hugo at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, where he narrowly missed his ex Jennifer Aniston and her beau Justin Theroux walking into the theater.
Jolie is currently in NYC for a movie premiere.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite