- Photo: NBC/MSN1 of 8
- Photo: Weekblad Prive/Ferry de Kok/NPG2 of 8
- Photo: CAP/PPG/JH/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: EF2/ZOB/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Dan Kitwood/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Angelina Jolie's 37th birthday bash was anything but a blowout.
The understated and intimate affair took place on June 4, 2012, at the Jolie-Pitt family's rented mansion in Surrey, England, a source confirms to Us Weekly exclusively. (The stars are shelling out $24,000 a month to rent the posh Wentworth Estate.)
"It was a very small bash -- just the family at home. They didn't go out or do anything," according to the source. "Just a simple one at home with a cake. No frills, but they're all really happy at the moment. Everyone's doing good."
No word yet on what Brad Pitt bought his bride-to-be for her special day -- but hopefully it's something extravagant, as Jolie purchased a waterfall for the "Moneyball" star's 48th birthday and Christmas presents in December 2011.
Jolie is currently in England prepping for her role in Disney's "Maleficent," based on the villain from Sleeping Beauty. Pitt, meanwhile, will return to Budapest around June 20 to begin two weeks of reshoots for "World War Z." While Pitt is away filming, an insider tells Us, "the kids will stay back in the UK with Angelina."
Given their busy filming schedules, it's also unlikely that Pitt and Jolie will tie the knot by year's end. "We actually, really and truly, have no date," Pitt -- father to Maddox, 10, Pax 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3 -- revealed at the Cannes Film Festival in May. "We're still hoping that we can figure out marriage equality in the states before [we exchange vows]."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite