- Photo: NBC/MSN1 of 8
- Photo: Weekblad Prive/Ferry de Kok/NPG2 of 8
- Photo: CAP/PPG/JH/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: EF2/ZOB/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Dan Kitwood/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Working With Kiefer Sutherland on '24' Was a NightmareMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:11:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'
Angelina Jolie's 37th birthday bash was anything but a blowout.
The understated and intimate affair took place on June 4, 2012, at the Jolie-Pitt family's rented mansion in Surrey, England, a source confirms to Us Weekly exclusively. (The stars are shelling out $24,000 a month to rent the posh Wentworth Estate.)
"It was a very small bash -- just the family at home. They didn't go out or do anything," according to the source. "Just a simple one at home with a cake. No frills, but they're all really happy at the moment. Everyone's doing good."
No word yet on what Brad Pitt bought his bride-to-be for her special day -- but hopefully it's something extravagant, as Jolie purchased a waterfall for the "Moneyball" star's 48th birthday and Christmas presents in December 2011.
Jolie is currently in England prepping for her role in Disney's "Maleficent," based on the villain from Sleeping Beauty. Pitt, meanwhile, will return to Budapest around June 20 to begin two weeks of reshoots for "World War Z." While Pitt is away filming, an insider tells Us, "the kids will stay back in the UK with Angelina."
Given their busy filming schedules, it's also unlikely that Pitt and Jolie will tie the knot by year's end. "We actually, really and truly, have no date," Pitt -- father to Maddox, 10, Pax 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3 -- revealed at the Cannes Film Festival in May. "We're still hoping that we can figure out marriage equality in the states before [we exchange vows]."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite