- Photo: NBC/MSN1 of 8
- Photo: Weekblad Prive/Ferry de Kok/NPG2 of 8
- Photo: CAP/PPG/JH/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: EF2/ZOB/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Dan Kitwood/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Angelina Jolie's 37th birthday bash was anything but a blowout.
The understated and intimate affair took place on June 4, 2012, at the Jolie-Pitt family's rented mansion in Surrey, England, a source confirms to Us Weekly exclusively. (The stars are shelling out $24,000 a month to rent the posh Wentworth Estate.)
"It was a very small bash -- just the family at home. They didn't go out or do anything," according to the source. "Just a simple one at home with a cake. No frills, but they're all really happy at the moment. Everyone's doing good."
No word yet on what Brad Pitt bought his bride-to-be for her special day -- but hopefully it's something extravagant, as Jolie purchased a waterfall for the "Moneyball" star's 48th birthday and Christmas presents in December 2011.
Jolie is currently in England prepping for her role in Disney's "Maleficent," based on the villain from Sleeping Beauty. Pitt, meanwhile, will return to Budapest around June 20 to begin two weeks of reshoots for "World War Z." While Pitt is away filming, an insider tells Us, "the kids will stay back in the UK with Angelina."
Given their busy filming schedules, it's also unlikely that Pitt and Jolie will tie the knot by year's end. "We actually, really and truly, have no date," Pitt -- father to Maddox, 10, Pax 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3 -- revealed at the Cannes Film Festival in May. "We're still hoping that we can figure out marriage equality in the states before [we exchange vows]."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSneak Peek
From Crowd Ignite