- Photo: NBC/MSN1 of 8
- Photo: Weekblad Prive/Ferry de Kok/NPG2 of 8
- Photo: CAP/PPG/JH/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: EF2/ZOB/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Dan Kitwood/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
Angelina Jolie's 37th birthday bash was anything but a blowout.
The understated and intimate affair took place on June 4, 2012, at the Jolie-Pitt family's rented mansion in Surrey, England, a source confirms to Us Weekly exclusively. (The stars are shelling out $24,000 a month to rent the posh Wentworth Estate.)
"It was a very small bash -- just the family at home. They didn't go out or do anything," according to the source. "Just a simple one at home with a cake. No frills, but they're all really happy at the moment. Everyone's doing good."
No word yet on what Brad Pitt bought his bride-to-be for her special day -- but hopefully it's something extravagant, as Jolie purchased a waterfall for the "Moneyball" star's 48th birthday and Christmas presents in December 2011.
Jolie is currently in England prepping for her role in Disney's "Maleficent," based on the villain from Sleeping Beauty. Pitt, meanwhile, will return to Budapest around June 20 to begin two weeks of reshoots for "World War Z." While Pitt is away filming, an insider tells Us, "the kids will stay back in the UK with Angelina."
Given their busy filming schedules, it's also unlikely that Pitt and Jolie will tie the knot by year's end. "We actually, really and truly, have no date," Pitt -- father to Maddox, 10, Pax 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3 -- revealed at the Cannes Film Festival in May. "We're still hoping that we can figure out marriage equality in the states before [we exchange vows]."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite