- Photo: NBC/MSN1 of 8
- Photo: Weekblad Prive/Ferry de Kok/NPG2 of 8
- Photo: CAP/PPG/JH/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: EF2/ZOB/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Dan Kitwood/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Angelina Jolie's 37th birthday bash was anything but a blowout.
The understated and intimate affair took place on June 4, 2012, at the Jolie-Pitt family's rented mansion in Surrey, England, a source confirms to Us Weekly exclusively. (The stars are shelling out $24,000 a month to rent the posh Wentworth Estate.)
"It was a very small bash -- just the family at home. They didn't go out or do anything," according to the source. "Just a simple one at home with a cake. No frills, but they're all really happy at the moment. Everyone's doing good."
No word yet on what Brad Pitt bought his bride-to-be for her special day -- but hopefully it's something extravagant, as Jolie purchased a waterfall for the "Moneyball" star's 48th birthday and Christmas presents in December 2011.
Jolie is currently in England prepping for her role in Disney's "Maleficent," based on the villain from Sleeping Beauty. Pitt, meanwhile, will return to Budapest around June 20 to begin two weeks of reshoots for "World War Z." While Pitt is away filming, an insider tells Us, "the kids will stay back in the UK with Angelina."
Given their busy filming schedules, it's also unlikely that Pitt and Jolie will tie the knot by year's end. "We actually, really and truly, have no date," Pitt -- father to Maddox, 10, Pax 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 3 -- revealed at the Cannes Film Festival in May. "We're still hoping that we can figure out marriage equality in the states before [we exchange vows]."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite