Angelina Jolie vs. Jennifer Aniston: Whose Brad Pitt Engagement Ring Is Better?
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP1 of 22
- Photo: Michael Sanville/GettyImages.com2 of 22
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: AP1/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 22
- Photo: PATRICK GARDIN/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks8 of 22
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet12 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasam/Promotional17 of 22
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP18 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet19 of 22
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Nightcrawler' to Close Fantastic FestMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:11:00 PM
- Zach Galifianakis Comedy 'Baskets' Gets Series Order From FXMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
Who wore it best: Brad's bling edition!
Both times, Pitt has collaborated with the jeweler designing his future fiancee's engagement ring. For Aniston's multi-level, swirl-design sparkler, he tapped Silvia Damiani; for Jolie's giant emerald-cut stone, he worked with their long-time jeweler and friend, Robert Procop.
But it looks like Pitt, 48, has gotten a bit more conservative when it comes down to the price tag. Back in 1999, Aniston's ring, which she debuted during a Sting concert in New York, was estimated to be worth around $500,000; jewelry expert Michael O'Connor quoted Jolie's ring to be somewhere around $250,000.
On Friday, Brangelina fans everywhere were rejoicing when Pitt's rep confirmed that the long-time loves were finally settling down and making things official. Jolie, 36, flashed her new engagement bling during a private art viewing at LACMA on Wednesday.
But lest we forget, before Aniston and Jolie, Gwyenth Paltrow stole Pitt's heart -- he proposed to her with a diamond sparkler in early 1997 after the pair dated for three years. They called off their plans to marry in June 1997.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite