Angelina Jolie's Dad, Jon Voight, 'Very Happy' About Engagement
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: LACMA/Howard Pasamanick/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: AP1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Midhat Poturovic/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Franziska Krug/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin11 of 13
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Us Weekly -- A father's joy!
"I'm very happy for them," Voight told Us Weekly on Friday after news broke that his 36-year-old daughter was engaged to Pitt, 48, after seven years (and six kids) together.
The Academy Award-winning actor, 73, ended his long estrangement with his famous daughter in 2009. "We love each other, and that's the most important thing," the "Midnight Cowboy" star said at the time of the reconciliation.
"Yes, it's confirmed. It is a promise for the future, and their kids are very happy," Pitt's manager Cynthia Pett-Dante told The Associated Press on Friday after Jolie's jeweler, Robert Procop, confirmed that he designed an engagement ring (worth an estimated $250,000) that she wore in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
The couple shares six kids: Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and Knox and Vivienne, 3.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite