Aniston and Butler get sexy on cover of W
- Photo: Steven Klein/W1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Trae Patton/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Edward Opinaldo/Pacific Coast News6 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: LAM/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Real Housewives' NeNe Leakes Slams Wendell, er, Wendy Williams: 'Be ScarMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:34:00 PM
- FX: Let's All Be More Patient About RatingsMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:18:00 PM
- Nielsen's top television programs for July 14-20MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:10:43 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 4:07 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:07:29 PM
- Jeter, Bauer help Fox surge to ratings winMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:07:14 PM
- 'Real Housewives' NeNe Leakes Slams Wendell, er, Wendy Williams: 'Be Scar
By Michelle Lanz
Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler have been denying rumors that they are dating for months now. But the "Bounty Hunter" co-stars prove they have chemistry in a steamy cover for W magazine's April issue, hitting stands March 17.
The article, which runs 13 pages, features Butler and Aniston getting oh-so-friendly for photographer Steven Klein. In a funny twist of fate, Klein also shot the July 2005 cover that featured a newly-single Brad Pitt playing house with Angelina Jolie.
The cover shows Butler with his arms embracing Aniston, who wore a $3,800 outfit made up of an Alberta Ferretti silk chiffon dress, Carine Gilson Lingerie Couture's silk bra and silk lace briefs, Stella McCartney garters and Lanvin shoes.
RELATED: See Rihanna's sexy photo shoot in W
Can't get enough of these two? You can catch Aniston and Butler in "The Bounty Hunter," on March 19.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite