Aniston and Butler get sexy on cover of W
- Photo: Steven Klein/W1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Trae Patton/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Edward Opinaldo/Pacific Coast News6 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: LAM/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and More Celebs Part of a New Nude Photos Leak?MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Are Latest Victims of Nude Photo Leaks (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and danceMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:10:22 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansions
By Michelle Lanz
Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler have been denying rumors that they are dating for months now. But the "Bounty Hunter" co-stars prove they have chemistry in a steamy cover for W magazine's April issue, hitting stands March 17.
The article, which runs 13 pages, features Butler and Aniston getting oh-so-friendly for photographer Steven Klein. In a funny twist of fate, Klein also shot the July 2005 cover that featured a newly-single Brad Pitt playing house with Angelina Jolie.
The cover shows Butler with his arms embracing Aniston, who wore a $3,800 outfit made up of an Alberta Ferretti silk chiffon dress, Carine Gilson Lingerie Couture's silk bra and silk lace briefs, Stella McCartney garters and Lanvin shoes.
RELATED: See Rihanna's sexy photo shoot in W
Can't get enough of these two? You can catch Aniston and Butler in "The Bounty Hunter," on March 19.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite