Aniston and Butler get sexy on cover of W
- Photo: Steven Klein/W1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Trae Patton/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Edward Opinaldo/Pacific Coast News6 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: LAM/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Kentucky Coach John Calipari Poses as Calipari Fan, Defends Calipari on Mike Francesa's ShoMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Steven Spielberg Hiring 'Godzilla' Writer for 'Minority Report' MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Neil Young's $6.2 million Crowdfunder Campaign Shines Spotlight on Equity CrowdfundingMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:12:00 PM
- 'Marvel's Agents of SHIELD' Casts 'Teen Wolf's&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Miramax Completes Securitization for $250 millionMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 11:53:00 AM
- Kentucky Coach John Calipari Poses as Calipari Fan, Defends Calipari on Mike Francesa's Sho
By Michelle Lanz
Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler have been denying rumors that they are dating for months now. But the "Bounty Hunter" co-stars prove they have chemistry in a steamy cover for W magazine's April issue, hitting stands March 17.
The article, which runs 13 pages, features Butler and Aniston getting oh-so-friendly for photographer Steven Klein. In a funny twist of fate, Klein also shot the July 2005 cover that featured a newly-single Brad Pitt playing house with Angelina Jolie.
The cover shows Butler with his arms embracing Aniston, who wore a $3,800 outfit made up of an Alberta Ferretti silk chiffon dress, Carine Gilson Lingerie Couture's silk bra and silk lace briefs, Stella McCartney garters and Lanvin shoes.
RELATED: See Rihanna's sexy photo shoot in W
Can't get enough of these two? You can catch Aniston and Butler in "The Bounty Hunter," on March 19.
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite