- Photo: Rocstar/RR/Fame Flynet1 of 26
- Photo: Rocstar/RR/Fame Flynet2 of 26
- Photo: RAAK/GSI3 of 26
- Photo: JAXN/GSI4 of 26
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 26
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 26
- Photo: Dave Allocca/AP7 of 26
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 26
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks9 of 26
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 26
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage11 of 26
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 26
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com13 of 26
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP14 of 26
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP15 of 26
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com16 of 26
- Photo: Splash News17 of 26
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin18 of 26
- Photo: Peter/NPG19 of 26
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America20 of 26
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America21 of 26
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage22 of 26
- Photo: Awais/PacificCoastNews.com23 of 26
- Photo: WireImage24 of 26
- Photo: Promotional/Getty Images North America25 of 26
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Baby Jack is almost ready for his close-up!
Anna Faris and husband Chris Pratt stepped out for a walk with the newborn son Jack on Friday in Los Angeles.
The couple, who wed in July 2009, welcomed their first child on Aug. 25. Faris, 35, flaunted her slim post-baby bod in tiny shorts during the outing. The new mom had a smile on her face as she walked the couple's three dogs, while Pratt, 33, pushed baby Jack in his stroller.
Pratt has recently been having fun teasing his Twitter followers into thinking he's sharing a photo of his son. Last week, the Parks and Recreation actor tweeted, "Have you ever seen a more adorable child?" and "Me and my boy's first football game together!" But the photos are actually images of feet!
And the new dad has also had fun pulling pranks on his wife! On Sept. 19, he tweeted, "Blamed that last fart on my infant son and my wife, with a very concerned look on her face, asked me if I think he's sick."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Anna Faris, Chris Pratt Take Baby Jack for a Stroll
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite