- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: JAXN/GSI2 of 12
- Photo: RAAK/GSI3 of 12
- Photo: Peter/NPG4 of 12
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 12
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
It's official: funny couple Anna Faris and Chris Pratt are parents!
"The Dictator" star, 35, and the "Parks and Recreation" actor, 33, welcomed a son, Jack, on Saturday, Aug. 25, 2012, Faris' rep tells Us Weekly.
"Anna Faris and Chris Pratt are happy to announce the birth of their beautiful baby boy Jack," her rep says. "He arrived earlier than expected and will be spending some time in the NICU. The happy parents thank you for your warm wishes and ask that you honor their privacy during this time."
Earlier this month, a source close to the couple told Us the pair is thrilled to be starting a family together. "They planned for this baby and now seemed as good of a time as ever," the insider explained. "They really will be the best parents."
A second source says Faris and Pratt, who wed in 2009, were "so excited" to become first-time parents. "Having a kid is a big deal to both of them -- they didn't take this lightly."
Pratt, who shows off his musical skills as goofy MouseRat frontman Andy Dwyer on "Parks and Rec," is also "excited to have a little guy to teach guitar," the insider added. After his critically acclaimed performance in 2011's "Moneyball" (opposite Brad Pitt), Pratt "has been into baseball again," the insider revealed. "I'm sure he's going to sign his son up."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite