Anne Hathaway at Harvard to get her pudding potRelated: Anne Hathaway, Justin Timberlake
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Joel Ryan/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) -- Oscar-nominated actress Anne Hathaway is getting a good-natured ribbing from Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals student drama troupe.
The group's Woman of the Year is being honored Thursday with a parade down Massachusetts Avenue near the university followed by a roast where she will receive her pudding pot from Harvard men in drag.
Hathaway was nominated for an Academy Award for best actress in 2009 for her role in "Rachel Getting Married."
She has also been in "The Princess Diaries," "Get Smart" and "The Devil Wears Prada."
She joins a distinguished list of past recipients that includes Katharine Hepburn, Lauren Bacall and Meryl Streep.
Hasty Pudding Man of the Year, Justin Timberlake, will be honored Feb. 5.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite