Anne Hathaway at Harvard to get her pudding pot
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures8 of 9
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) -- Oscar-nominated actress Anne Hathaway is getting a good-natured ribbing from Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals student drama troupe.
The group's Woman of the Year is being honored Thursday with a parade down Massachusetts Avenue near the university followed by a roast where she will receive her pudding pot from Harvard men in drag.
Hathaway was nominated for an Academy Award for best actress in 2009 for her role in "Rachel Getting Married."
She has also been in "The Princess Diaries," "Get Smart" and "The Devil Wears Prada."
She joins a distinguished list of past recipients that includes Katharine Hepburn, Lauren Bacall and Meryl Streep.
Hasty Pudding Man of the Year, Justin Timberlake, will be honored Feb. 5.
From Crowd Ignite