Anne Hathaway at Harvard to get her pudding pot
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) -- Oscar-nominated actress Anne Hathaway is getting a good-natured ribbing from Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals student drama troupe.
The group's Woman of the Year is being honored Thursday with a parade down Massachusetts Avenue near the university followed by a roast where she will receive her pudding pot from Harvard men in drag.
Hathaway was nominated for an Academy Award for best actress in 2009 for her role in "Rachel Getting Married."
She has also been in "The Princess Diaries," "Get Smart" and "The Devil Wears Prada."
She joins a distinguished list of past recipients that includes Katharine Hepburn, Lauren Bacall and Meryl Streep.
Hasty Pudding Man of the Year, Justin Timberlake, will be honored Feb. 5.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite