Anne Hathaway at Harvard to get her pudding pot
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) -- Oscar-nominated actress Anne Hathaway is getting a good-natured ribbing from Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals student drama troupe.
The group's Woman of the Year is being honored Thursday with a parade down Massachusetts Avenue near the university followed by a roast where she will receive her pudding pot from Harvard men in drag.
Hathaway was nominated for an Academy Award for best actress in 2009 for her role in "Rachel Getting Married."
She has also been in "The Princess Diaries," "Get Smart" and "The Devil Wears Prada."
She joins a distinguished list of past recipients that includes Katharine Hepburn, Lauren Bacall and Meryl Streep.
Hasty Pudding Man of the Year, Justin Timberlake, will be honored Feb. 5.
From Crowd Ignite