Anne Hathaway at Harvard to get her pudding pot
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) -- Oscar-nominated actress Anne Hathaway is getting a good-natured ribbing from Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals student drama troupe.
The group's Woman of the Year is being honored Thursday with a parade down Massachusetts Avenue near the university followed by a roast where she will receive her pudding pot from Harvard men in drag.
Hathaway was nominated for an Academy Award for best actress in 2009 for her role in "Rachel Getting Married."
She has also been in "The Princess Diaries," "Get Smart" and "The Devil Wears Prada."
She joins a distinguished list of past recipients that includes Katharine Hepburn, Lauren Bacall and Meryl Streep.
Hasty Pudding Man of the Year, Justin Timberlake, will be honored Feb. 5.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite